Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mum = Me

" O my God! we're getting late... Wake up you lazy animal! " . I came shouting into my son bilawal's room and turned off the fan then heard him saying.... "Hey mom let me sleep, I was on phone till 4".
"Talking to whom beta?? "
" Don't worry mom i'm single and yet not willing to mingle, it was a university friend"
"Yeah it would be better if you don't get into such stuff but if I came to know about any such thing then I'm going to hit you with a stick and you wont be able to sit comfortably throughout Ramadan... come on get up now! "
" Affirmative mom ", he replied.
Then I went to make some Sehri. I Wish if I were able to do all the cooking stuff by ordering. But I think this is what mothers are suppose to do, give food to their children even if the son is busy in dreaming about his soulmate(s).
All the cooking was finally done now and everyone was on the Dastarkhwaan except my elder son Bilawal.. as usual had to rush once again to see where is he!
When I entered his room and saw the fan on and him, sleeping free from cares. I went to him and pulled off the blanket and said.... " Wake up you Yahoodi (Jew), Have some Sehri...."
" Hey mom what's up ", He said while smiling at me.
"Wake up now, come on!"
" Oh yes mom, you go and make the sehri I'll join you in no time"
"It's all done and as usuall evryone is there except you!"
At last he got up from his bed and came to the Dastarkhwaan saying " Mom please wake me up early, its too late! give a look at the time! "
I wanted to kill my son at that moment... " Eat the meal quietly Bilawal and if I don't wake you on time, Help yourself out from tomorrow.! "
" Hey my love don't get upset!, i was just kidding =P, by the way i've heard this sound before!, it's Azaaaan!!!!!!!!! "
having said that, he jumped to the food and started eating it in such a way that I felt that Men is becoming an ape once again..
Well this was my son... let's see what your son has got!

No comments: